Pages

Monday, September 08, 2008

Celebrations...

I had so much fun making this card and would have to say I am thrilled with the end result. The original designer is Andrea Walford, a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Canada. You can check out Andrea's card here. Her version uses both the 'Upsy Daisy' stamp set and 'Urban Garden' designer paper which aren't currently available in NZ.

I love the look of 'Urban Garden' designer paper so much that I have created my own version using the technique called masking. The stamp set I chose for creating this look is 'Fabulous Flowers'. I would have to say that this is one of my favourite sets currently available in the 2008/2009 Catalogue. The card base I've used is 'Certainly Celery', and the images have been stamped in 'Blue Bayou', 'Soft Sky', 'Wild Wasabi' and 'Whisper White'.


Stampin Supplies;
Stamp Set - Fabulous Flowers, Oh, So Lovely (Hostess Set), Sweet Serendipity (Spring Mini 08), Ink - Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Cardstock - Certainly Celery, Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Pewter Vintage Brad, Stamp-a-ma-jig

3 comments:

Lisa Green said...

Love it Love it Love it Love it LOVE it! I too make my own "dsp" to co-ordinate or incorporate what I'm using. Sweeeet card.

Louise F NZ said...

Looks awesome! Love the fab flowers dp!

Catherine said...

you create such wonderful and elegant cards. good Job