Pages

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Connor's Big Day Out...

Sorry, no card tonight although I do have a couple which I'll post over the next few days. Instead I thought that I would share a couple of pictures from Connor's big day out. As mentioned in my previous post we surprised him with a trip on the Kingston Flyer for his birthday which turned out a real hit. The day entailed a trip from Kingston to Fairlight and return on board 'Thomas the Tank Engine', a magic show and lollie scramble.

Connor and his Dad standing in front of 'Thomas the Tank Engine'.

Waiting patiently for the 'Thomas' to pull out of the station.


Looking a little bit more relaxed and daring on the return trip from Fairlight to Kingston.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

kareN stampZ said...

Looks like it was a FUN day