Pages

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Look who's turning 5...

One of Connor's wee friends from Kindy is turning 5 on Monday, so he had his birthday party today. The weather was glorious. Honestly, you couldn't have asked for any better, which was great because it meant the kids could run around outside.

I promised Connor that I would make a card for Darian, so while surfing came across some adorable cards by Tracey Old. They were using the stamp set 'By Land' which retired at the end of March. I showed them to Connor and asked him which one he wanted me to make. As you can see he chose the tractor. I have to admit I am thrilled with the way this card turned out and will definitely be making more.

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

wow who could imagine that a tractor could look so cool - great job * love the new blog look

Tracey Old said...

Your card looks fantastic. Its amazing what a few buttons do!! Thanks for adding my link:)