Pages

Friday, February 06, 2009

K WERNER CHALLENGE #40...

Well it's been a while since I last posted, so what better way to get back into the swing of things than participate in a colour challenge. I would have to say that this is a colour combination I would never have dreamed using. Apart from the lack of depth in the flowers I would have to say that I am happy with the way this card turned out. Click here to check out the other entries in Kristina's colour challenge.


Stampin' Supplies; Stamp Set -Eastern Blooms, Sanded, Paisley, Happy Everything, Ink - More Mustard, So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Old Olive, VersaMark, Cardstock - More Mustard, So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Whisper White, Accessories - Snail Adhesive, More Mustard 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, Old Olive Brads, Crop-A-Dile, Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks fabulous Anna!

kareN stampZ said...

welcome back - glad to see you haven't lost your touch - lovely card - really hard colours says me (maybe too hard & still house painting - sighhhh!!)

Michelle said...

Yep - I agree with Karen. Tough colours.... but you did a great job! Cool card Anna.

Rachael Knight said...

Welcome back Anna! We've missed you :-)

Great card - I really like how you punched the 1/4" circles and put the brads there. Cool idea!

Shawntel said...

I love the little tab with the flowers, great idea!

Winter said...

Great card! Love the back ground paper!

Savitri said...

Yes yes, the colors were a bit tougher for me too. You did a great job though!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, what a pretty card!

Welcome to SBS27! :)

Kelly said...

Hi Anna! I love this card - great layout and the funky colors really work. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, and welcome to SBS-27.

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Great Job on this card!

Cheers,

Dorothy