Pages

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Trifold Card...

I decided to try out a colour combination I saw a few weeks ago. It really suprised me as to how well sage shadow and elegant eggplant compliment each other. The flowers are from the Pretties Kit. To dye these I used my elegant eggplant classic ink pad. I simply pressed them onto the pad till I had an even coating. I then used my aqua painter to place a small amount of water into the center of each flower for added depth. My heat tool came in handy to speed up the drying process.

Stampin Supplies:
Stamp Set -Sweet Thing, Ink - Sage Shadow, Elegant Eggplant, Cardstock - Sage Shadow, Elegant Eggplant, Designer Paper - Outlaw, Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Antique Brass Vintage Brads, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Crop-o-dile, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Pretties Kit, Elegant Eggplant 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon,
The sentiment on the right was heat embossed using white embossing powder and again the flower is from the pretties kit dyed in sage shadow.

No comments: