Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

With Heartfelt Sympathy...

When I saw this card on Diane Pappas's blog, Stamp With Diane I just knew I had to case it. I love the way the flowers blend themselves into the background. I've used the stamp set 'Close as a Memory' on this card and the 'Spring Showers' designer paper was the inspiration behind the colours. The scalloped edge was created using a corner rounder with the guard removed.

Stampin Supplies:
Stamp Set - Close as a Memory, Ink - So Saffron, Creamy Caramel, Cardstock - So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Designer Paper - Spring Showers, Accessories - Snail Adhesive, 1" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Crop-A-Dile

The second card was a flow on effect of the first.

Stampin Supplies:
Stamp Set - Solitude Standard Wheel (Hostess Set), Ink - Creamy Caramel, Versamark, Cardstock - So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Designer Paper - Spring Showers, Accessories - Snail Adhesive, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Gun, Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Mat Pack


Tip - To make the oval shape for the sentiment I stamped my image on a piece of card stock and rounded the ends using a circle punch.

Happy Stampin'

No comments: