Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ben 10, Alien Force - Part 2...

On Monday Connor turned four. Although the day was solely family orientated it was still busy leading up to the day. As I mentioned in a previous post, Ben 10 is the flavour of the month in our house and one wee man was lucky enough to get a Ben 10 scooter from his Nana and Grandy.

Connor taking his scooter for a test drive. (Below)

I also took on the tedious task of making him a Ben 10 Birthday Cake. I have no ambition of ever becoming a cake decorator. Three hours later and this was the end result. I must admit I am really wrapped with the way it turned out.

I kept telling Connor all day that mummy just ran out of time to make him a cake. When we suprised him with his cake the look on his face was priceless.

The birthday boy blowing out his candle.

No comments: