Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Waterfall Album with Co-ordinating Card...

I can now show you all the swaps that I made for my swap sister Heather O'Keefe during the last round of UStamp. I'd have to say being my first swap it was all a little daunting, not knowing what to make or to what degree.

The first part of my project was this waterfall album (below). It measures 6 x 5 7/8 inches. Basically it work by the same principal as the waterfall card.

As you pull the tab the pages turn exposing a hidden panel at the back of the album. The album itself is made using 'Chocolate Chip' and 'Whisper White' Card Stock, 'Parisian Breeze' Specialty Designer Paper from the Spring Mini and a combination of stamps from 'Friends 24-7' and 'Baroque Motifs'.

The second part of my project was this coordinating card (Below). I used the same coloured card stock and specialty designer paper as that in the waterfall album. The stamps used were again 'Friends 24-7' along with the sentiment 'To You From Me' from the Level 1 Hostess set, Best Yet.
I've already joined up for the next round of UStamp and am looking forward to participating once again in the swap.

4 comments:

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

WOW, Your blog is simply AMAZING! I LOVE the things you have been making. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message, I will be keeping an eye on your lovely creations in future!

Heather P. said...

Simply stunning!!!

Shaz said...

Awesome project, love it.

Shaz

Helen Williams said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comment. Its so nice to see people are reading my blog. Have a great week.
Helen